CLEANING CREAM FOR HANDSDEFINITION
Cleaning cream based on orange extract, plant-based surfactants and micronized pumice stone.
Cleans hands in the workshop and on the go, leaving skin soft and nicely scented.
Composed of ingredients that meet standards for the biodegradability of surface agents (detergent regulation #648/2004).ADVANTAGES
- Over 1,400 applications per drum.
- Contains no petroleum solvent.
- Pleasant orange scent.
- Economical: a small dollop of cream is enough to remove dirt.
- Does not leave hands greasy or dry.
- Neutral pH.
- Cleans without being aggressive on hands.
- Contains no artificial fragrances.
- Eliminates stubborn odors on hands, such as gasoline.
- Contains glycerin and talc.
- Especially for hard water.
Removes animal, mineral and synthetic greases.
Removes soot and charcoal. TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Aspect : creamy
Color : orange
Odor : pleasant citrus scent
pH : neutral INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
The pump may be somewhat difficult to unscrew at the first use, this is normal to prevent the drum from opening during transit. If this is the case, hold the ring firmly in the middle to open the pump.
Squeeze a small dollop of cleaning cream on dry hands.
Each press delivers 3.5 ml of soap.
Rinse with water. STORAGE
Store in original packaging, tightly closed.SAFETY
Avoid contact with eyes.PACKAGING
5 l jerry-can : ref. 25802 J1 x 4
Box – 18 jerry-cans : ref. 25802 KE x 1