LONG-LASTING SYNTHETIC GREASE
FORCABLES AND GEARS
ISO-L-X CCEB 0 and DIN 51502 GPG P0K-35 DEFINITION
Technologically-advanced lubricant for open gears and cables. ADVANTAGES
- GRAISSE ENG CB is a lubricating grease for cables and open gears, developed using a new technique to replace "black" asphalt-based grease.
- This new formula renders unnecessary the use of odourous and chlorinated solvents for dissolving asphalt which have been banned for being hazardous to human health and the environment.
- GRAISSE ENG CB resists high temperatures under heavy loads (e.g., teeth of open gears on ore crushers).
- Contains chemically-bonded extreme pressure additives and a lithium-calcium mixed soap to increase adherence.
- Possesses reinforced anti-corrosive properties.
- Significantly prolongs the life of cables and gear teeth. Provides noticeable reduction in noise and energy consumption.
- Grease for cables and strands.
- Aerosol product enables better penetration of lubricant.
- Open gears: cranes used in construction and ports.
- Open gears of ball mills for crushing ore, cables and drives, cable cars, bridge cranes, bearings, plain bearings.
- Gearboxes, bevel and hypoid gears, gear couplings.
- Can be applied using splash lubrication.
Aspect : Pasty
Colour : Dark brown
Worked penetration at 25°C (NFT 60-132) : 355
Drop point (NFT 60-102) : 260°C
Anti-rust performance EMCOR: (NFT 60-135) : 0-0
4-balls EP test: (ASTM D 2596) : 780 kg
4-balls Wear test at 500 kg : 3.6 mm
DN Factor : > 50 000
Operating temperature : -50°C to +220°C INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Apply on metal parts, preferably after removing old grease. PACKAGING
650 ml aerosol : Ref. 4612 A4 x 12
400 g cartridge : Ref. 3612 C4 x 12
5 kg bucket : Ref. 3612 S1 x 2
50 kg bucket : Ref. 3612 O5 x 1
180 kg drum : Ref. 3612 U1 x 1