HIGH-QUALITY SILICONE GREASE
LITHIUM / SILICONE
Designed for HUMID ENVIRONMENTS DEFINITION
Multi-purpose silicone grease for lubricating all types of mechanisms operating in humid and cold environments. ADVANTAGES
- Withstands humid conditions and chemical environments
- Withstands moderate loads
- Suitable for high speeds
- Its consistency is relatively stable when the temperature increases or decreases
- Good resistance to extreme cold.
- Ball bearings, needles and rollers, bearings, joints, works and public works equipment, handling and transport equipment, agricultural equipment and any mechanism requiring the use of a lubricant with enhanced water-repellent properties.
- Lubricates gaskets.
- Lubrication at ski resorts.
- Lubrication in cold environments (refrigerators, freezers, etc.)
- Plastic-on-plastic and plastic-on-metal lubrication.
- Aeronautics, boating, automotive, etc.
Soap : Lithium
Operating temperature : from -60°C to +175°C
Freezing point : < -60°C
Colour : light beige
Drop point (NFT 60-102) : 205 °C
NLGI grade : 2
Worked penetration 60 cPs (NFT 60-132) : 240-280
Shell 4-ball EP welding test (ASTM D 2783) : > 260 kg
DN factor : 200,000 INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Clean and degrease parts thoroughly before applying SI 33. PACKAGING
100 g tube Ref: 3652 T3 x 12
1 kg box Ref: 3652 B7 x 6