WATER-REPELLANT SILICONE GREASEDEFINITION
Insulating, non-adhesive, water-repellent paste formulated from silicone for assembling and various greasing. ADVANTAGES
- Water-repellent grease demonstrates excellent hold in liquids. Lubricates, and provides optimal sliding.
- Reinforced resistance to rusting; withstands solvents and chemical agents extremely well.
- Demonstrates reinforced dielectrical characteristics, even in humid environments.
- Chemically inert; does not corrode metals.
- Compatible with plastics, rubber materials, nitrile and EPDM.
- SI 4 is especially recommended as an insulating water-repellent.
- Protects against electrolytic corrosion.
- Electrical equipment, relays, connectors, antennas and more.
- Battery terminals, pin head adaptors for lamps, and all equipment requiring protection from water.
- Lubrication during assembly of parts when there is very little backlash.
- Facilitates sliding.
- Lubricant for metal/plastic, metal/elastomer surfaces.
- Treat rubber O-rings.
- Suitable for greasing devices in vacuum
Aspect : Colourless, translucent
Grade N.L.G.I : 2
Drop point : None
Evaporation in 24 hours at 200°C : 3%
Worked penetration after 60 strokes at 25°C : 225-250
Freezing point : <-50°C
Operating temperature : -40°C to 200°C
Di-electrical strength kV/mm : 20
Dielectric constant at 25°C (10² cycles/s) : 2 85
Loss tangent at 25°C (10²cycles/s) : 0.0006
Volume resistivity at 25°C ohm/cm : 1.10
Arc resistance, in seconds, minimum : 80 INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Surfaces that have been previously lubricated with a mineral-based grease must be perfectly clean before application of SI 4. PACKAGING
100 g tube : Ref. 3621T3 x 12
1 kg box : Ref. 3621B7 x 6
25 kg drum : Ref 3621O2 x1AUTHORISATION
- Complies with Army – NATO G 392
- Complies with ATEX 94/9/CE Directive