FOR GEAR REDUCERS, CHAINS AND GEARSDEFINITION
Technologically-advanced, extra-adherent NANOLUBRICANT®-based liquid lubricant for open gears, chains, pinions, etc.ADVANTAGES
- Liquid lubricant for cables and open gears.
- Withstands high temperatures under heavy loads (ex. gear teeth on ore crushers and cement works)
- Contains chemically-bonded additives to improve adherence.
- Anti-corrosive, extreme-pressure and anti-wear properties are improved by the inclusion of NANOLUBRICANT®.
- No gap formation when using splash lubrication.
- Reduced noise level and energy requirements.
- Water-resistant and highly adherent.
- Splash lubrication of gears and cables.
- Lubrication of cables and strands.
- Open gears: cranes used in construction and ports.
- Open gears of ball mills for crushing ore.
- Chains and conveyors in humid environments.
- Cables and drives: cable cars, bridge cranes, etc.
- Bearings, plain bearings and gear reducers.
Aspect : opaque liquid
Viscosity : 220 cPs at 25°C
: 100 cPs at 40°C
Colour : black
Nature of additives : NANOLUBRICANT®
4-ball EP test 1 hour @ 40 kg : 0
Density : 0.81
EMCOR anti-corrosion test (NFT 60-135) : 0-0
Use : -30°C to +300°C
CO2 aerosol with 97% active product.METHOD OF APPLICATION
Apply to clean and dry metal parts. STORAGE
No special storage conditions are required. PACKAGING
650 ml aerosol : Ref. 42020A4
5 l jerry can : Ref. 22020J1
1 l spray bottle : Ref. 22020i4 PROOF FROM TESTING
This product was developed based on research and the results obtained by the Ecole Centrale de Lyon – LTDS and the INS Laboratory on Nano-particles.
|Average recommended reapplication time on a gear reducer.
||4 times a year
||2 times a year
||Once every 18 months
|Service life of a chain used in an aggressive environment without re-lubrication.
||< 6 months
||> 18 months
|Noise level measured on a 1 paste mixer.
||< 50 decibels