ADDITIVE FOR OIL
FOR GEAR REDUCERS, CHAINS AND GEARSDEFINITION
NANOLUBRICANT®-based liquid additive, compatible with most oils.ADVANTAGES
- Technologically-advanced additive.
- Improves protection against wear and extreme oil pressure.
- Reduced noise level and energy requirements.
- Allows oils to better withstand high temperatures under heavy loads (ex. gear teeth on ore crushers and cement works).
- The NANOLUBRICANTS®spread out and fill the rough areas on the materials.
- Improves the friction coefficient and the service life of oils.
This additive can be added to all oils for the following applications:
- Splash lubrication of gears and cables
- Lubrication of cables and strands
- Open gears: cranes used in construction and ports
- Open gears of ball mills for crushing ore
- Chains and conveyors in humid environments
- Gearboxes, engines, etc.
- Cables and drives, cable cars, bridge cranes, etc.
- Bearings, plain bearings and gear reducers
Aspect : opaque liquid
Viscosity at 21°C : 1350 cP
Colour : dark khaki
4-balls EP test 1 hour @ 40 kg : 0 on oils containing additives
Density : 0.9
Usage temperature : -30 to +300°C
Compatibility : mineral oil, polybutene, DTP, rape, etc.
Nature of additives : NANOLUBRICANT®METHOD OF APPLICATION
Shake well before use.
Add 1-3% to your oil.
For 1% in 50 litres of oil = 500 ml of additive 2021STORAGE
No special storage conditions are required.PACKAGING
5 kg container : Ref. 22021i1