HIGH PERFORMANCE – CORROSIVE ENVIRONMENTS
LONG-LASTING LUBRICATION DEFINITION
Fluide 830 is an advanced technology fluid that resists aggressive chemical products and difficult environmental conditions, such as high temperatures. ADVANTAGES
- possesses extraordinary stability when in contact with common chemical products and hydrocarbons.
- demonstrates excellent resistance to strong oxidising agents, including oxygen, peroxides, acids, strong bases, and helium. withstands high temperatures well, enabling use in numerous areas.
- possesses excellent resistance to water, vapour and salt spray.
- is available in bulk form that complies with FDA 21 CFR 178.3570 (lubricant)
- contains no silicone.
Fluide 830 is compatible with most polymers, such as butyl, chloroprene, and natural elastomers. APPLICATION FIELDS
- Lubricating mould ejectors and lifters in plastics processing.
- Lubricate conveyors subjected to high temperatures, such as epoxy paint conveyors.
- Lubricate ventilation bearings (ovens, incubators).
- Use in solvents and chemical products industries, plastics processing, ceramics, and refractory materials industries.
- Lubricate all mechanisms subjected to very high temperatures, and oxidising chemical products (e.g., chlorates).
- Removing from moulds (essentially the aerosol version).
- Lubricate runners subjected to aggressive and corrosive environments in chemical industries.
- Lubricate runners subjected to frequent washing in food industry.
- Lubricate conveyors in food industries.
- Lubricate O-rings when a silicone-free product is required. Use in petrochemicals and chemical products storage industries; lubricating waterworks.
Aspect : Odourless viscous liquid
Colour : Colourless
Evaporation loss at 149°C (ASTM D972) : 15.5 %
Density : 1.9
Operating temperature : -40°C to +280°C
In contact with LEWIS acids and ammonia : Do not go beyond 100°C
Viscosity at 0°C (ASTM D445) : 1000
Viscosity at 25°C : 260
Viscosity at 40°C : 89
Viscosity at 100°C : 12 INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Apply Fluide 830 in a thin layer on the clean surface of parts to be lubricated. Aerosol: Shake well before using.PACKAGING
405 ml aerosol: Ref. 4830 A2 x 12
1 kg (= 500 ml) bottle: Ref. 3830 i2 x 1
5 kg jerry-can: Ref. 3830 J1 x 4
250 kg drum: Ref. 3830 U3 x 1