LUBRICATES AND PROTECTS
SMALL MECHANISMS, CHAINS, ETC. DEFINITION
Vaseline oil, for delicate lubrication and protection against metal corrosion; for any use requiring clean, chlorine-free, sulphur-free and if necessary, food-safe lubricant. ADVANTAGES
- Cleans, permeates, lubricates and protects immediately.
- Colourless lubricant that is tasteless, odourless and complies with standards for contact with foodstuffs.
- Does not stain.
- Chemically and biologically inert.
- Provides considerable resistance to oxidation; protects against corrosion by its water-resistant nature.
- Possesses thermal stability.
- Offers excellent results at temperatures between -30°C and -10°C for cold area.
Use Fine 121 to lubricate any precision or delicate mechanism.
- lubricate micro mechanisms and control devices,
- use in the food industry (chains, pinions, etc.),
- use in textile and clothing manufacturing industries,
- use for drilling glass,
- remove plastic parts from moulds when a food-safe, silicone-free product is required,
- lubricate locks and industrial linkages
- ideally suited for chains in food environments and cold environments,
- provide a fine, invisible protection for metals against corrosion, notably for use in food industries and nuclear industries, lubricate compressed air systems used in tool machines: ISO VG 22.
Recommended by SEDIS, the top manufacturer of chains in France, for the maintenance of chains in food environments and cold environments, thanks to its reinforced power to lubricate and protect against corrosion. TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Aspect : Transparent liquid
Odour : Odourless
Colour : Colourless
Taste : Tastless
Density at 20°C : 0.880
Flash point : >180°C
Operating temperature : -30°C to +150°C
Point éclair : >180°C
Viscosity at 20°C : 37 cSt
Viscosity at 40°C : 15 cSt
Viscosity at 100°C : 3.4 cSt
Color SAYBOLT ASTM D 156 : +30
Pour point ASTM D 97 : -6°C
UV absorption on DMSO ASTM D 2269 : pass
Acidity (inorganic) IP 182 :< détection value
Neutralization value IP1 : < détection value
Ash(wt%)ASTM D482 : 0
Water (ppm) ASTM D 1744 : 0
Mechanical impurities : 0
Radily carbonisable substance ASTM D 565 : pass INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Depending on uses, apply using an oil can for lost-oil lubrication and splash lubrication, or apply using an aerosol. PACKAGING
650 ml aerosol : Ref. 4810 A4 x 12
150 ml oil can : Ref. 2810 R1 x 12
5 L jerry-can : Ref. 2810 J1 x 4 PMUC
650 ml aerosol : Ref. 6810 A4 x 12
150 ml oil can : Ref. 6810 R1 x 12 AUTHORISATION
- NSF H1 et 3H - 156477
- PMUC 19-0532 (new code 03 2015)