LUBRICANT, ANTI WEAR AND ANTI-CORROSIONDEFINITION
Mounting and assembly paste for surface treatment, developed to meet the needs of most companies.
Protects against corrosion, seizing and wear caused by micro-movements and inclement weather.
Withstands very high temperatures, and allows easy disassembly. ADVANTAGES
- Improved anti-corrosive power.
- Avoids wear.
- Contains an inorganic thickening agent, which enables work in humid environments.
- Easily open and close steel ladle nozzles, rotary nozzles and sliding gates in steelworks
- Treat tools, axles and rollers
- Glass industry
- Can be used for mounting turbine bolts
- 2015 Anti-seize paste is electro-conductive.
- Avoids galling, pitting and fretting corrosion This paste can only be used in static applications or for very slow movements, especially on assemblies that need to be disassembled easily.
Colour : black
Nature of thickening agent : inorganic
Nature of additives : NANOLUBRICANT®
Operating temperature : -20°C to +150°C
:-40°C in thin layer
:+300°C in dry lubrication
:+1000°C in dry lubrication (without oxygen)
Drop point (NFT 60 102) : none
NLGI grade : 0/1
Penetration : 330-360
NLGI grade at -40°C : 6
4-ball EP test : 600 kg
Extreme pressure : 0.65 mm
Density : 1.03
Friction coefficient : < 0.05
CO2 aerosol with 97% active product. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
To be used only in cases of very slow movements at high temperatures or in extremely demanding climate conditions.
Clean parts beforehand where product is to be applied.
Apply to the parts to be treated before assembly in thin layers. For aerosols, shake well before using. STORAGE
No special storage conditions are required. PACKAGING
Aerosol 650 ml : Ref. 42015A4
200 g tin with brush : Ref. 3201015B3
1 kg box : Ref. 32015B7
5 kg bucket : Ref. 32015S1 PROOF FROM TESTING
This product was developed based on research and the results obtained by the Ecole Centrale de Lyon – LTDS and the INS Laboratory on Nano-particles.
|Breakaway Torque on a bolt after18 months under temperature constraints
|According to the BRIDGMAN test, an assembly can be dismantled without being damaged after:
||180 months (15 years)