Certified by the FRENCH ARMY and Polish State RailwayDEFINITION
Self-cleaning extreme pressure lubricating fluid with MoS2
for external lubrication. Mixture of dry MoS2
-based lubricants in a very high quality mineral substrate. ADVANTAGES
- Cleans and lubricates in one go.
- Adapted to extreme pressures, up to 800 kg. Infiltrates all mechanisms and adheres perfectly to surfaces.
- Lubrication remains effective for several months.
- Very good performance in inclement weather and aggressive environmental conditions (freezing, heat, rain, etc.).
- Improves the reliability of lubricated assemblies.
- Does not attract dust.
- Cleaning and lubrication of rail switches (avoid grinding) in a single operation.
- Rails and rail switches for trains, underground trains, trams, etc.
- Certified by the Polish State Railway for switches, expansion joints, and splice bars.
- For lubrication of all mechanisms that require dry lubricants that are in suspension in a solvent.
- External lubrication of points bearings.
- Gears, tracks, chains, etc.
- Lubrication of cables: cranes, cable cars, etc.
- All mechanisms that must operate intermittently, under heavy loads, and exposed to dirt.
- Particularly adapted to lubricating the main bearings and bearings in KHD system cement kilns: KLOECKNER-HIRMBOLD-DEUTZ AG.
Aspect : semi-liquid
If settling is visible, shake the product.
Colour : black
Drying : quick
Density : 880 kg/m3
Viscosity at 40°C : 50 cP
Operating temperature : -40°C to +180°C
Dielectric strength : ≈1.5 *108
m-1 INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Shake well before each use in order to suspend the MoS2
in the product. It is not necessary to clean the mechanisms to be treated before application. PACKAGING
Aerosol 650 ml : Ref. 4837 A4 x 12
1 l container : Ref. 2837 i2 x 12
5 l jerry can : Ref. 2837 J1 x 4
20 l drum : Ref. 2837 O1 x 1
Product listed by the FRENCH ARMY and NATO: NATO NSN 6850-14-547-9512