GRAPHITE-BASED DRY LUBRICANTADVANTAGES
- Chemically inert; does not decompose in high temperatures; conducts electricity well (coating for interior and exterior cathode tubes).
- Can be used in presence of oxygen, at very low temperatures without oxygen after evaporation of solvents.
- Forms a perfectly uniform, dry film.
- Lowers the coefficient of friction, protects parts against contact corrosion and prevents premature wear, diminishing the risk of damage due to partial or complete wrenching.
- Demonstrates greater effectiveness than some other solid-based
- coatings with various additives, since Graphene GB does not catalyse decomposition.
- Recommended especially for stainless steel assemblies.
- Dry lubrication of metals and plastics.
- Bonds exceptionally well to all surfaces.
- Conducts electricity well.
- Unlike traditional oils and greases, dry grease does not attract dust.
Micronized graphite-based dry lubricant in aerosol form for easy application, formulated to treat surfaces that require a lower coefficient of friction.APPLICATION FIELDS
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Workshops for mounting, repair, etc.
- Industries related to the nuclear industry.
- Treatment of metal and plastic parts to protect against friction.
- Lubrication in dusty environments (flour, sand, cement, fibreglass, etc.)
- Lubricate in temperatures as low as -70°C; aspect and consistency do not change according to circumstances.
- Mould releasing, especially with tin.
Shake aerosol well before every use.TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Aspect : Rapid-drying liquid
Colour : black
Operating temperature : -70 to +900°C
Graphite granularity : 5 microns
% graphite in dry film : 80 %PACKAGING
405 ml aerosol : Ref. 4702 A2 x 12 (non-flammable version)
650 ml aerosol : Ref. 4702 A4 x 12PMUC:
650 ml aerosol : Ref. 6702 A4 x 12
Bulk versions available in 1 L bottles 717 - A20N and 716 – A20.