REINFORCED ANTI-CORROSIVE POWER DEFINITION
Powerful water-based deruster with PHOSPHATING properties.ADVANTAGES
- Cleans, degreases, removes rusts and creates phosphate coating on metal parts in a single operation.
- Improved effectiveness.
- Solvent-free. Free from VOCs, does not damage the ozone layer.
- Dissolves grease, oil, carbon residue, sludge, carbon deposit etc.
- Reinforced anticorrosive power; removes rust and applies a phosphate layer.
- The surfaces treated can be painted.
- Phosphate coating durably protects metal against corrosion.
Metal degreasing, derusting and phosphate coating.
Particularly suited for cleaning corroded metals (iron, steel, stainless steel) by hand or in a bath.
Cleaning of raw metal frames, vats, tanks, etc.
Cleaning of metal parts stored outdoors.
Used in pre-treatment cleaning prior to painting for the production of tools, ice picks, mechanical partsTECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Aspect : transparent liquid
Colour : colourless to pale green
pH and pH@20% : 1.3 and 1.6
Density at 20°C : 1.18
Flash point : non-inflammable
VOCs = 0%.INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
This product is best used diluted @ 20 to 50% in hot water at approximately 45°C-55°C.
Immerse the parts in the bath.
The product can also be applied with a brush or high pressure cleaner.
Do not rinse.PACKAGING
1 kg container : ref. 2964I2
20 kg drum : ref. 2964O1
200 kg drum : ref. 2964U2